John Wall- Quit doubting him. Wall has set himself up as a truly elite fantasy option and against weaker defensive teams, he is a must play at any piece.
Kobe Bryant- I tweeted out last night that I just forgot to put Kobe in my lineups (playing a smaller day) and I regretted in all my GPP’s. A 23 point, 11 rebound, 11 assist triple double and plenty of fantasy value
Carmelo Anthony- He got to 50…and that’s about it. A good fantasy play, but much less than it could have been had he rebounded at all.
Mike Miller- Called as the best fantasy option of the Miami backups yesterday, Miller did in fact get hot and hit 4 of his 8 three pointers.
Steve Blake- Barely the best of the 3 value play point guards, Blake posted a decent stat line of 11 points, 5 boards and an assist.
1. Deron Williams- All year I have been banging the table to play your point guards against Cleveland. Tonight is no different.
2. Steph Curry- The highest price player going tonight on most sites, I’m still not fading him. In the middle of a historic run, you guys.
3. John Wall- Trying to decide between the 3 of these guys is seriously difficult. I recommend multiple line ups and finding ways to play all 3 of them.
Value Play: With Jameer Nelson being knocked out yet again, Beno Udrih is the best point guard value play for the night.
1. Monta Ellis- Still having it all, tonight against a pretty bad Minnesota team that is prone to giving up 120 points in night.
2. Gerald Henderson- Getting a little pricey for my tastes, but the wing defense of Philly just doesn’t scare me when Henderson is playing this well.
3. Klay Thompson- Feeling a Klay Thompson god mode type of night against the Pelican’s bad perimeter defense.
Value Play: Jordan Crawford is going to pick up some extra shots tonight with Pierce and Garnett most likely sitting.
1. Maurice Harkless- Borderline insane that he can still be had for this cheap. My #1 play of the night in regards to cost, get him in your lineup.
2. Carmelo Anthony- Don’t know how you can fade him coming off of last nights performance.
3. Josh Smith- As strong as Melo is in the post, Smith is just a bigger and probably better athlete. Smith will get his tonight.
Value Play: Wes Johnson is still getting 30 minutes a night and probably too many shots for his talent level, but makes him a great fantasy option.
1. Rudy Gay- If you can play him at the 4, I would recommended doing so against a wounded Nene.
2. Larry Sanders- Sanders versus an out of sorts Pek and a generally weak front line means a solid chance at a 15-15 game.
3. Al Jefferson- I don’t like the matchup, but Big Al has just been so good.
Value Play: With Garnett and Pierce out, Shavlik Randolph becomes a bottom of the barrel value play.
1. DeMarcus Cousins- Playing out of his mind against a bad Houston defense.
2. Brook Lopez- Love, love, love Lopez tonight against Tyler Zeller.
3. Anthony Davis- David Lee is going to be incapable of handing Davis energy and footwork on the boards.
Value Play: I’m not playing any of the above guys, because Josh McRoberts is dirt cheap and a safe bet to get 40 minutes tonight.