Kobe Bryant- A season high 47 points, with 8 boards and 4 blocks. That will get the fantasy job done, even if you unlucky enough to play against someone who selected our next stud.
Damian Lillard- At the end of the first quarter, Lillard had 30 fantasy points on Draft Day. It was just that type of night. 38 points and 9 assists to almost out score the love of Daily Fantasy Basketball life, Tobias Harris.
Chris Andersen- With basically no one playing for the Heat, the Birdman logged 27 minutes of court time with 8 points, 7 boards and assist.
Mike Dunleavy- The Bucks were besieged by injuries in the middle of last nights game against the Magic, so Dunleavy logged 37 minutes and came up big, going off for 17-6-6.
1. Russell Westbrook- You have to pick between Curry or Russ tonight; I chose Russ because Steph is such a bad defender.
2. Steph Curry- There are 4 players you have to have in your lineup tonight and Steph is one of them.
Value Play: Kirk Hinrich is still pretty cheap considering how many minutes he is expected to play.
1. J.R Smith- Just playing so goood; when he is attacking the rim and running the pick and roll correctly, how can you fade him?
2. Jimmy Butler- No longer a mere value play, Butler is a bonafide consistently useable fantasy player.
Value Play: Thabo Sefolosha will likely get a few extra minutes due to Golden State’s 3 guard lineups and that’ll mean extra boards and extra 3 point shots.
1. Kevin Durant- Play him tonight or enjoy donating
2. Carmelo Anthony- Yeah, they are expensive, but you just have to play these two players tonight.
Value Play: It doesn’t get cheaper with more minutes than Iman Shumpert.
1. Carlos Boozer- Big, big, big, big minutes. No one else has clearance to shoot and it’s not like Chris Copeland can play defense.
2. Chris Copeland- Just a brilliant offensive player when he gets the shot. Don’t hesitate to play him tonight.
Value Play: Take your pick between Vladmir Radmanovic or Nick Collison. Match-ups dictate that they will get extra playing time tonight and both are dirt cheap.
1. David Lee- If you like the value plays elsewhere, Lee is not a bad buy.
2.Nazr Mohammed- Will be in every single lineup of mine tonight, but hey, that’s just me. With Noah expected out again, Nazr will have big minutes against Tyson Chandler.
Value Play: Kendrick Perkins will actually be needed against Andrew Bogut tonight, making him a decent play, for the rebounds alone.