Jeff Green- This is why Green is a must play when Pierce or Garnett sits. Started in only 4.3% of Rose Ruckus entries, Green scored 43 in the 103-105 lost.
Nate Robinson & Marco Belinelli- I avoided them like the plaque and payed the price. Combined, the pair scored 52 points, 9 assists and 8 rebounds.
Tyler Hansborough- Easily the best value play of the day, Pyscho T exceeded value, getting the start in the place of David West. Hansborough posted 18 points and 11 rebounds.
Jeff Teague- Still coming back from an ankle injury, Teague played the majority of the game against Brooklyn and posted 19 points, 7 assists and 3 steals.
1. Russell Westbrook- Start your Thunder players against the Nuggets. Long history of wild games between the two.
2. Damian Lillard- Milwaukee is a great fantasy matchup for point guards and Lillard is playing amazing basketball right now.
3. Chris Paul- Expensive, but the matchup against the Kings is too juicy to ignore.
Value Play: If Ty Lawson doesn’t go due to an illness, Andre Miller becomes an excellent play.
1. Monta Ellis - Monta have it all. It will be Ellis’ job to try and out shoot and out score Lillard.
2. Nicolas Batum- Milwaukee’s amalgamation of wings is going to to have their hands full trying to stop Batum.
3. Kevin Martin- Nearly invisible in the last matchup, I like Martin’s odds of 5 3-pointer game.
Value Play: Thabo Sefolosha is always good for at least 10 fantasy points if you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
1. Kevin Durant- KD versus a Denver team he recently lost too is not something you want to miss out on.
2. Tobias Harris- I’m not quitting this kid until he proves to me that he can’t do it.
3. Paul George- George is a good play, but not great. He just doesn’t get minutes in blowouts, and I don’t expect Orlando to hang with the Pacers.
Value Play: Lamar Odom is the steadiest 15 points at the position.
1. LaMarcus Aldridge- LMA versus the Bucks’ overhelping bigs.
2. Blake Griffin- There really isn’t on the Kings roster that I can’t see getting Mozgov’d. This is happening tonight, right?
3. Serge Ibaka- Small night on quality bigs, and the Denver matchup, make Ibaka a solid play.
Value Play: Patrick Patterson is a great start is Cousins sits again.
1. J.J Hickson- Love him for the same reasons that you love LMA. He may get his shot blocked a few times, but he’ll clean up with fantasy points.
2. Roy Hibbert- Solid bump in value with West sitting down, and a solid matchup with Vucevic.
3. Kosta Koufus- Huge performance last night against OKC and with Kenneth Faried’s minutes being cut, Koufus is the beneficiary.
Value Play: Kendrick Perkins and Nick Collison are both dirt cheap options, either of which I like to have a 15 point game.