Nene Hilario- After being featured in yesterday’s Pulse, Nene beat up on the Bucks with 13 points, 13 boards and 6 assists.
Monta Ellis- Monta Ellis have it all. The studliest of studs. A 100%, must play while he keeps this level of play up.
Marco Belinelli- If you played Marco on my recommendation yesterday, I sincerely apologize. The Bulls are prone to these types of collapses, they are just incredibly hard to predict. Marco was 0/9 from the floor and had a mere 2 rebounds and one assist.
Nick Collison- Collison got extended minutes in the Thunder’s blowout of the Jazz and scored 6 points, grabbed 6 boards and assisted on 5 buckets
1. Damian Lillard- The most expensive player of the day, get him in your lineup in a GPP or Head to Head.
2. Raymond Felton- As George Karl said, the Knicks are in a bad place. Luckily for you, that means more shots for Felton
Value Play- Eric Maynor is the only backup point guard worth playingÂ tonight in my opinion.
1. J.R Smith- With Melo sitting, you just have to play him, no matter how bad he has been in the last several games.
2. O.J Mayo- Mayo is a 100% must play on a night lacking any sort of firepower. Manu Ginobli won’t be able to guard Mayo, or even stay in front of him.
Value Play- Iman Shumpert will get minutes at 3 positions for a dirt cheap price. Best value play of the night.
1. Nicolas Batum- Batum is getting his wrist brace off tonight and will feast on a depleted Knick’s defense.
2. Wes Matthews- Basically, the Blazers are going to feast on the Knick’s tonight and the Spurs are too unpredictable.
Value Play: Kawhi Leonard will be a little ch
eaper on dynamic pricing sites and should perform against the weaker Dallas wings.
1. J.J Hickson- With Aldridge most likely not play, there is a real chance that Hickson goes the full 48 tonight.
2. Dirk Nowitzki- I like Dirk more than Duncan tonight, simply because I think Dirk ends up playing more minutes.
Value Play: Kenyon Martin and Chris Copeland both represent excellent values if Tyson Chandler doesn’t go tonight.
1. Tim Duncan- It’s not a great night in fantasy guys. Duncan and Hickson are really the only options at Center if Tyson doesn’t go.
Value Play: Either of the Mav’s backups, Kenyon Martin, and Tiago Splitter all offer around the same value when factoring in price.